Responsibilities and functions of major departments
|1. New manufacturers, product development and performance
2. Maintenance of manufacturer conditions and dispute settlement
3. Approval of product schedules.
4. Product sales analysis and tracking.
5. Formulate sales strategy of PChome EC.
6. Analysis and Research on Competitive Industries (Products).
|1. Asset planning and scheduling operations of the Company.
2. Complete the writing of investment analysis report and
3. Pre-investment evaluation includes industry and financial
analysis, and provide professional advice.
4. Post-investment management such as investment agreement
execution, project tracking, value-added services, etc.
|1. Strategically enhance corporate brand image and
2. Set annual brand goals.
3. Establish a good brand image in the hearts of consumers,
distributors and employees, and meet customer expectations
and trust in all aspects.
|Technology/Big Data/Artificial Intelligence|
|1. Development and maintenance of front-end and back-end and
2. Carry out information system planning and setting according to
the needs of relevant units.
3. Formulation and optimization of information system processes.
|Cyber Security Office||1. Formulate and promote the Group's information security
management policy and assist various departments to
2. Plan and handle the vulnerability assessment and correction
of the group's services and systems.
3. Assess and audit the risk level and status of each BU and the
4. Assist in managing the information security of external
5. Improve employee information security awareness.
6. Assist in obtaining information security related
certifications and completing information security matters
of government projects.
7. Identification and correction of information security
8. Monitor and alert the status and external risks of each
service of the Group.
9. Enhancement of internal information security related skills
and establishment of support network.
|1. Maintain the operation of the warehouse/Express system.
2. Implementation of warehouse/Express projects.
3. Assist in the formulation of future strategies for
4. Assist the warehouse/Express operation management.
5. Provide good hardware facilities for warehouse/Express.
|Warehousing & Logistics Department||1. Management of purchase, delivery and inventory.
2. Formulate a warehousing/logistics strategy plan.
3. Improve the overall operational efficiency of warehousing and
|1. Formulate the direction of annual business strategy and promote
key business projects.
2. Analyze operating costs for overall company risk control.
3. Establish and maintain corporate brand image through media
relationship management and marketing activities planning.
|Finance & Accounting|
|1. Establish an internal financial system of the Company.
2. Organize the preparation of financial plans and cost plans of the
3. Provide and analyze various financial statements, and explain the
|1. Formulate human resources strategies and systems based on the
development needs of the Company, and promote human
resources business to balance the needs of both employers and
2. Establish a salary management and performance appraisal system
with external competitiveness and internal fairness to shape a
performance-oriented work culture.
3. Organize design and manpower allocation based on the Company
4. Improve the training system and design talent selection, use,
education, and retention programs that keep pace with the times.
5. Simplify the human resources affairs process, optimize the
employee experience, create a positive cooperation corporate
culture, and unite the centripetal force of employees.
|Administration/General Affairs Department||1. Coordination of the Group's Epidemic Prevention Center and the
release of epidemic prevention measures and information.
2. Management of Group Online Banking Authority.
3. Seal application and seal management, electronic voucher use
control and document management.
4. Safe maintenance of the public environment and care for
employees in the workplace.
5. Management and control of the contract for the purchase and
maintenance of office software and hardware equipment.
6. Management and control of general affairs and maintenance of
general affairs and office equipment and materials.
7. Import of BPM electronic form projects, Help-Desk projects and
|1. Customer ordering process and platform information guidance
2. Provide customer order consultation and after-sales service
3. Service case care, tracking and customer relationship.
4. Consolidate customer suggestions and service optimization
proposals for each service channel.
5. Marketing Award Service Center.
|1. Shaping the Company's brand image (press conference).
2. Preparation and execution of press releases and event
3. Public Relations Issue Planning and Crisis Management.
|1. Achieving the Group synergy and integration in accordance
with the Group's strategic objectives.
2. Establish a digital, data-driven service ecosystem.
3. Conducting strategic analysis and development to achieve
the business model development and cooperation content
planning and management of the target cooperative industry.
4. Implementing the Group's strategy in cross-unit and crossgroup
cooperation to introduce new undertakings and
promote the Group’s important projects.
5. Creating new business operation models, exploring potential
business opportunities, and forging a perfect cross-industry
cooperation to achieve a mutually beneficial ecology.